Retro styling, compact size and lively character have made Fiat a popular choice for many urban dwellers. Numerous customization choices along with its impressive safety ratings and fuel efficiency have transformed Fiat to a “hipster” car. The mainstay of the Fiat line-up is the 500 series which is offered in various versions including a convertible and an all-electric model. If you drive a Fiat in the Wenatchee area, we can take care of any repairs you need to keep your car running smoothly.
At Earhart's, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Fiat on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Fiat’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Earhart's, we have a variety of oils to protect your Fiat’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Fiat model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Fiat’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Fiat.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Fiat by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Fiat to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Fiat Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Fiat car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Fiats, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Fiat's service and repair needs.
Our Fiat repair and service shop is located in Wenatchee, WA. We proudly serve the following areas: Wenatchee, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.